Friday, March 19, 2010

“How I would use my Apple iPad”

There seems to be so much new technology these days that you have to carefully choose a what you want for what ever specific activities you are most interested in. But being a teenager fresh out of highschool, I'm not sure what I like yet. I do know that I love music. So I would use my IPad to download and listen to music. I love taking, editing and showing off pictures. Seeing that the IPad has a large screen but is small, compact, and light-weight, I feel it would be perfect in that area. I have so many friends interested in the IPad but are skeptical because some electronics are not what they are advertised. I would also use my IPad to help my friends (which I love doing) make their decision. I'm not sure on what all exactly the Apple IPad has to offer but I'm sure I could make use of every thing. So, I would use my IPad soley for music and pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment